Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HAPPT BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! well a month ago!






Gosh it's hard to keep up on my life let alone keep everyone updated on the Rockin' Middletons life! So, I turned 26 ouch. 1 month ago. As tired and old as I feel I had a great day!

This year my bday fell on a Saturday which is always a bonus! I worked for a few hours at my second job....The Chic Boutique.....(come check it out) got off around 3, when I got home I smelled CAKE! Neal actually pulled of surprising me. I hate surprises but this was awesome. He baked a cake? And a mighty yummy cake it was!!!!! We had it for lunch, even though it was choclate Reiley had a few bites and went to town! It ended up making a great birthday invitation picture! Neal is now in charge of baking Reileys bday cake. It's going to be so cute! Not only did he bake me a great cake he got me a new laundry basket, a much needed laundry basket and wait for it..........TICKETS TO COLDPLAY!!!!! Which was one of the best and funnest concerts ever. If you weren't there you missed out big time!

Later that night my mom watched Rei and me and Nealy went and had some Sushi. I love date night. Well actually I love being able to do my hair, wear some makeup, and dress sexy(ya right!) and have Neal all to myself. I love sushi! .........I want some right now........some meaning sushi!

1 comment:

Manolakis Family said...

Such a horrible friend I am... Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a blast in WA too. See you soon!