Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here it is!

If I would just stay caught up with all the craziness going on in my life, I would not dread blogging so much. Although when I am done with my updates I always feel so good about myself. Kinda like the feeling you get when you get your house so clean you feel like you are in a new house, it may last for 5 minutes but it really is a great feeling!

Is it just me or is American Idol HORRIBLE this year. Not just the contestants but even the performers. Oh my gosh! Okay Okay back to the blog!

Neals band Royal Bliss ( I am sure you have heard of them) is doing so well right now it has kept him away for i swear all but 5 weeks out of this year. Even though he is gone a lot Reiley knows exactly who his daddy is and loves when he is home. The cutest thing ever is when Neal is singing and playing the guitar for us Rei goes and finds his guitar which is really a ukulele and plays along with his dad.

Although me and Reiley have been to the Living Planet Aquarium a number of times Neal has not, so we took him for his first time and we had a blast as a family. Such a good place to go any day, any weather!

Neal has yet to attend Discovery Gateway with us or the Zoo. Hopefully next time he is in town we can get some more activities in as a family. Maybe we can even go camping!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love all the new pictures and posts. It's fun to see what you are up to. I thought about getting the tie dye eggs too, only I figured it would be to hard. Good for you for doing them. We don't eat our eggs either, but have fun dying them.