Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We Are Back

Not that we didn't think we were to good for anyone who reads this blog but hello we are busy working and playing and of coarse Facebooking :)

I figure after almost a whole year I can catch people up on how awesome our lives have been and also because Reiley who is totally 2 1/2 is saying the funniest shit and I have to share.

Like tonight he told me in an angry voice "I'm outta here in 3 days" and then told me to "get out of his courtroom"

So we watch movies and he uses his quotes in context and it is cracking me up!

So about us!
Neal just arrived in Nashville to record lets see Royal Bliss' 8th album? Yeah I think 8th. After FINALLY taking my advice and brushing some dirt off of his shoulder he has started to make decisions on his own which I know were the best ones all along because hes cool like that! I know I can't wait to hear the final product after days and weeks and months of listening to the same rough mixes over and over and over. I along with thousands of other people am so proud of him and the rest of the band!

Me......still an amazing mom and wife! Still working for the Botox Master but have actually made some strong friendships and have started to follow through with personal goals, the first one being to follow through! Just this last weekend I decided to audition for an adult dance team that performs at random places around the valley and rehearses twice a week. I am thrilled beyond belief to be apart of something that I am actually good at not just a mom, a great employee or the lead singers of Royal Bliss' wife! I would love to really get into it and even start some of my own choreography, so we will see how it goes!

Reiley HOLY CUTEST KID ON EARTH. after a couple weeks of the terrible 2's I finally have Reiley Middleton Bob back, as he refers to himself. The kid is so smart and so handsome and sooooooooooooooo spoiled! This summer he has had a break from the Montessori I have had him in and has been going and going! Lots of time playing in water, playing with new daycare friends and growing an inch a night. We have 2 favorite movies #1 Petes Dragon #2 Cars. He thinks any male with long hair is Tom Petty an loves the song Free Fallin'. Anytime he hears Neals music or sees him on stage he is so proud to say " That's My Daddy" He has 4 obsessions~clocks~trains~cars and drums! It would take millions of years to catch you up on all the cute things he is doing so make sure to read this often so you don't miss out on a little piece of heaven while I talk about Rei!!!

I post some pics and try to stay caught up as much as possible! Man that felt good to brag about us!!!!

1 comment:

Rob and Meish said...

Yay! You're back! Loved reading the update. Congrats on the dance team, that's fantastic!