Thursday, January 22, 2009

So far So good....and a little messy!

Well 2009 has been a great 22 days, actually it seems like it's been January forever. We had a great time ringing in the New Year. I headed to Reno with Neal and the boys for a concert they played with Candlebox and we had a blast, but couldn't wait to get home to the monster.

And monster he is. Oh boy! So, Reiley has decided he will take his first steps when he wants and would really like us to leave him alone about. In the mean time he is busy pulling EVERYTHING out of every drawer and cupboard that it in my house. His favorite though, the lazy susan, only because his favorite jar of crackers is there and he goes straight for it. Picks up one cracker, takes a bite, sets it down crawls away, crushes the cracker all over the floor, crawls back, gets another cracker, takes a bite and does the whole thing over again. It's messy but really funny.

He is also really into my blow dryer and my makeup. Weird I know, but keeps him busy while I have other stuff to attend to. Like actually using the makeup and blow dryer.

He loves to be chased, especially down the stairs..........uuugggg there is nothing fun down my stairs but at Nanas is a whole different story. Every time I say "ready to go to nanas?" Reiley responds " WOO WOO" this is his way of telling me he can't wait to get downstairs at Nana and Grandpas to run trains. Since I was a baby my dad has had an obsession of model railroading and he now has Rei obsessed.

And get this, I totally busted Reiley the other day standing up at my closed bedroom door, he reaches up, AND OPENS THE DOOR. He is definitely the one in charge at home, but he is to cute to have it any other way. What a n amazing little spirit with one crazy personality. OH and we have graduated from Raffi to Thomas the Tank. Wow!

On to Royal Bliss news.
LIFE IN BETWEEN IS NOW IN STORES!
The album came out on the 13th and has hit #151 on the Billboard top 200 charts. MY HUSBAND IN OFFICIALLY ON THE BILLBOARD CHARTS. HOW COOL IS THAT!
Life In-Between" entered at ...
#184 on Billboard Comprehensive Albums
#151 on The Billboard 200
#4 on Top Heatseekers
#2 on Tastemakers
#1 on Top Heatseekers (Mountain region)
To celebrate the release the band did a ton of media coverage on the radio and on t.v., they did a few appearances at our local music stores and to top it off had the best concert I have ever seen them play! It was such a magical night to see all 1500 people there for Royal Bliss, and not to mention I could barely hear Neal singing a few times because the fans were singing so loud. Way to go Royal Bliss

As for me. I am still me cleaning, working, trying to think of this weight, and I have a cold. But loving life and can't wait to see Neal.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Your life seems to be filled with excitement from every direction!! I am so happy for Neal and the Band. Its amazing to me that you juggle everything in your life with such grace. Work, baby, friends, husband and his band, and still find time to make memories with your friends and family. Way to go! You really are a neat gal!

Manolakis Family said...

I just want to squeeze that cute little boy - it has been too long already! Can't wait to see the boys again for the Port-o-call show... shoot me an email if you have any details about tickets times, or anything. Talk soon!

This is Us said...

Reiley is such a cutie. It is amazing how fast they grow and how quickly they are in to everything. Enjoy all of it, even the mess and craziness because it goes by way to fast.