Thursday, June 4, 2009

NananananaNEAL!

I feel kinda like a jerk. I never blog about how Neal is doing on and off the road and I feel like he deserves a little blog attention.

I am happy to say that he has been home for 5 days and it has been so so awesome! I love seeing him and Reiley together. Reiley was a little unsure of him for oh 30 seconds but now he won't leave him alone! I also love that I have someone to tickle me on the couch all night long, among other things :)

We took Reiley to the zoo yesterday and he wouldn't walk. He wanted his daddy to hold him the WHOLE TIME! Then, the other night as I was getting ready to put the kid to bed he went and laid his head on Neals leg and looked up at him and went in for a big kiss! He has such a tender heart and I am glad Neal can see how much Reiley loves him!

Royal Bliss has been busy busy! Neal has put his foot in both oceans twice this year and has been to 37 states. He hasn't played all 37 states but the ones he has they have been rocking their socks of!

The beginning of the tour started in Florida with Candlebox and ended in Atlantic City with Pop Evil, Chevelle and Buckcherry. I personally don't like any of those bands except CandleBox, but with Royal Bliss playing I think they made the bill!

We just found out that "Save Me", there 1st single off of Life In Between, is going to be realeased in Japan on the 1st of July. I can see those screaming nutzo Japanese fans faces now! Neals #1 goal (other than being filthy rich) is to be huge in Japan. There love for music never dies!

Tomorrow the band is going to visit a young girl in the hospital who has been severley burned! She has no clue about the surprise but appearantly she is a huge fan and one of her nurses is an old friend of Neals, so they got a time lined up to go and make this girls day!

I think that the coolest thing about Neal being in a band is the fact that his voice and his music uplift people and his messages are getting through! It really isn't all about fame and fortune. Neal being the genuine spirit that he is deserves to see the smile on young and old peoples faces, because they are smiling for him. Their lives have been changed forever. So has Neals!